06-04-2007, 04:38 PM
KC
Add me on AIM, I want to talk to you about something.
Add me on AIM, I want to talk to you about something.
|
Even King Cold has a Gallery...
|
|
06-04-2007, 04:38 PM
KC
Add me on AIM, I want to talk to you about something.
06-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Haaaaa!
06-04-2007, 08:40 PM
hyperdonkin (21:39:56): I think its hot, aside from in future try not putting anything over the focal of the image, like the render/stock's face or something =o
hyperdonkin (21:40:03): Good job =D
06-04-2007, 09:50 PM
You're definitely taking lessons from Tom and Baron.
Nice work though. I love it. "Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
06-04-2007, 10:08 PM
=P
I can tell who's taking lessons from you by the style. It's very distinct, though not everyone notices it. The same tricks tend to crop up from person to person. xD I'm glad that I still have my own style at this point, that's different from you guys'. "Maria..."
![]() "...my star...'" Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
06-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu This still holds true. XD
06-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Yo
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
06-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Nigga your works tight. I luv the hulk one.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
06-07-2007, 08:22 PM
The only things that I dont like about them is the text, and in some of them you cut out or place something over the face of the render. Other then that I think you do some nice work.
![]()
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Tom's teaching you well. What's your AIM? I could probably help you some too . . . even though Tom and I both know about the same things; he knows more.
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
06-18-2007, 05:15 PM
IM me, I have PSD's and tuts for you. =o
06-19-2007, 09:29 PM
sorry it took me so long folks... got on the wrong boat, but i'm back. ballofire--i mean, silver guy. IM me.
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|