06-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Could someone make me a Kankuro sig for a Naruto Rpg, pleeeease?
|
Pretty Please
|
|
06-08-2007, 01:18 AM
Come on, you know you want to. I've seen all you skilled people making awsome signatures.
06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
You should wait 72 hours before bumping. FYI
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-19-2007, 08:45 PM
There are two people there. I'm not big on Naruto so you gotta tell me who's who. I'll see what I can come up with later.
06-19-2007, 09:03 PM
Okay, the guy wearing black on the right is the actual character Kankuro. The other person thing in the picture is his puppet.
06-23-2007, 09:16 AM
I honestly forgot about this, bro. My bad. PM the pic along with any specs you might have, so I'll see it when I sign on later. XD
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|