Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A new one
#1
[Image: Murasaki.jpg]

I feel proud of this one.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
You'll get my PM, but so everyone knows, I am in awe of how pretty this is.
Reply
#3
yeah that is awesome 18
Reply
#4
What game is that from? That's pretty boss. The background looks like an oil painting.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#5
I am somehow turned on.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#6
18... that is so artistic that well, I'm in awe. You may not pump out as many sigs as some other people but the few you do take my breath away.

^_^
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
What game is that from? That's pretty boss. The background looks like an oil painting.

Fatal Fury I think.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
What game is that from? That's pretty boss. The background looks like an oil painting.

Fatal Fury I think.

wrong!

Its the same guy I have been using for the past who knows how many months.
Reply
#9
That's seriously freaking amazing.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#10
Whoa that's sick. Nice work 18.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)