Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requesting a sig and avatar...
#1
That would seriously be very nice for anyone to provide me with an old one or make me a new one. =D
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#2
[Image: HF17.jpg]

I just hate that penis, please, dear god, remove it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
If I can find a good pic, I'll take a shot at it.
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#4
18: Thanks.

Jeice: That would be nice if you wouldn't mind =D
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#5
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]

Like or no like?
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#6
Jeice Wrote:[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]

Like or no like?

FUCK YES!

That is perfect. I just ask one more thing of you - can you make the hair on him as white as can be - the same as the color in his hands? If you do that, I'll give you some zeni...
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#7
No you can't have white hair, HF17 doesn't have white hair...and currently Gero does that to make his char more original.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#8
I thought you could change hair color? If he like RPed him going to a salon.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#9
That's a really bizzar color though. Also, A20 already USES HF17 with white colored hair, so that's partly why I'm saying no.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#10
That's right >_<
But, his is an actual color. I'm requesting to have a signature made representing my 'Act 5' stage where I have white hair for 30 seconds..
If that still doesnt appeal to you, 18, then why not a picture of HF17/A17 with such hair, instead of super 17?
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#11
Ok I just read your moves, you'll probably want to use that move once you get your upgrade. You can't have moves that increase your power like that. I don't see a problem then with the white hair used in the fashion of an upgrade or something.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#12
>_<

Thank you... And I will fix that.

Then, can someone make me a signature with the white hair for future use?
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#13
I'll make it, just let me know when you'll need it.
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#14
Whenever, really. Today, two years... doesn't really matter, so long as I have one.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)