08-16-2007, 02:59 AM
http://www.studioartfx.com/images/blog/blog058.jpg
I need someone to take that, and make it look namekian-ish. Make the eyes glow an emerald hue, maybe add a small tint of green to the face.... Maybe find a decent scythe and I guess cut off the upper part and use it to make a sig.
The text i wan't in it is the following:
Retane
The Horsemen
"I bring to you the doorway to a new journey in the next life"
Or something that you think portays Retane
Remember... black and greens kinda his theme... oh and dark red>_>
I need someone to take that, and make it look namekian-ish. Make the eyes glow an emerald hue, maybe add a small tint of green to the face.... Maybe find a decent scythe and I guess cut off the upper part and use it to make a sig.
The text i wan't in it is the following:
Retane
The Horsemen
"I bring to you the doorway to a new journey in the next life"
Or something that you think portays Retane
Remember... black and greens kinda his theme... oh and dark red>_>
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer


![[Image: Veritas.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Veritas.jpg)
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)