Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For me, GOKU JR!
#1
I would like to request a sig. I don't mind what it is really.

Oh and an Avatar too. Big Grin
Reply
#2
[Image: GJ.jpg]

It's an old one, if you want it. I might make one later but I'm hungry and doing updates lol.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Thank you, it's great.
Reply
#4
What happened to the old GJ, I thought he was excused for being out...oh well. Uh, I'll try to get something up here in a few days, I dont realy have the time or resources to make a good sig as of now lol.
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#5
He was gone 2 months, then posted saying he'd be gone even longer, and he said he COULD write but he doesn't want to force it. His stats are saved, and we need activity.

[Image: GokuJr.jpg]

Sig will be uploaded shortly, having some probs.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Just wanted to drop in and say that if you like any of the sigs I have made for GJ feel free to use them.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#7
[Image: gokujrsig12copy.png]

Like it?
[Image: Veritas.jpg]
Reply
#8
If possible, may I use all of these, like switch them up every other week?
ALLIANCE: Dissolute.
Reply
#9
Yeah, Goku. There's no limit on how many sigs you are allowed to use over a span of time. A lot of people switch a lot.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#10
Ok. I guess now I need a sig of adult Goku. lol

It would be appreciated. Anything, just make sure it says Goku Jr. on it instead of just Goku. Thank you.
ALLIANCE: Dissolute.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)