Posts: 0
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2007
Well I was wondering if anyone would like to make me a matching set. I don't mind if use spirites or actuall pictures. If you could thou I would kinda like amilitary or technical lok. If you could both worked togather would be nice. Well any takers?
Posts: 0
Threads: 106
Joined: Jul 2006
Hmm...I'll give it a shot...I may try something with a sprite I've previously tried, but if it doesn't look good I'll go for the military thing your talking about. Are you the old 16?
Posts: 0
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 0
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2007
Anyone else want to take a shot.
Posts: 0
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2007
09-04-2007, 09:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2007, 09:34 PM by Android 16.)
I'll just give this one last bump.
Posts: 0
Threads: 106
Joined: Jul 2006
I forgot all about this....
Here:
I couldn't find any good pics of him and I'm not used to working with sprite...except animations and such. Like or no like?
Posts: 0
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2007
Not bad. It's actually very intersting.