Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Power Up Changes
#21
For the record, this gets my stamp of approval.
Reply
#22
Orion Wrote:Would that be me?

Since I have Kaioken x 15, do I need to do more training to get it to x25? I'm a little ocnfused.

Yep. You finished all ten Kaiosama quests, so you're definitely qualified. You get Kaioken Trained. I'll change it right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#23
Thank you. How does one train for Super Kaioken?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#24
Finish all nine Grand Kai quests.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#25
There's no Spirit Strike anymore?
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#26
Yes there is. It should be in there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)