Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sky doll
#1
anybody else run into this comic series? it's french, and involves a good deal of nudity so i can't link it least the forum goons descend upon me with hellfire
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#2
Sounds awesome. I prefer TPBs these days though, so I shall wait for that! Will be a while though, and I'll most likely forget. Quite the dilemma.

You read the French version, or ours?
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#3
[Image: whomp.jpg][Image: whomp.jpg][Image: whomp.jpg]


Perks of being staff. We get obligatory goons. I picked these guys. Watch out though, the one on the left was mumbling something in spanish about cutting and tacos.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#4
:-P

Bojack Wrote:Sounds awesome. I prefer TPBs these days though, so I shall wait for that! Will be a while though, and I'll most likely forget. Quite the dilemma.

You read the French version, or ours?
I read the English version. The characters and plot are pretty typical, but the art and futuristic setting make up for it. It's just a fun read.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)