Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Today is 9/11 =[.
Lets take some time and remember all the people who lost their lives and pray for their families.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
=/
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
He lost the game.
That, and sad face.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Uno Wrote:He lost the game.
What you on about?
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 19
Threads: 138
Joined: Feb 2006
09-11-2008, 08:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2008, 08:51 PM by John Doe.)
However, this thread really isn't the place for this. So, sadder face.
Click on my sad face in my sig.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
I lose...
Oh, and it's very sad about what happened.
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.
I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
09-11-2008, 10:06 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2008, 10:10 PM by Jack.)
Lucifer Wrote:It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.
I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.
XD!!!
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Lucifer Wrote:It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.
I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.
XD
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
I'm sure this is a 'Spam OFF' thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Lucifer Wrote:It is sad what happened, but we can't change it now.
I think we should just get over it and let Ludacris celebrate his birthday in peace. He's done a lot of harm to a lot of people, but I think he's suffered enough for it.
ns.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
Bardock Wrote:I'm sure this is a 'Spam OFF' thread.
It isn't. Fatal error if you ask me.
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
The Game is the stupidest thing ever.
Every year, a random freshmen inevitably screams aloud "I lost the game!" in the cafeteria five minutes into the meal. It's stupid, it's idiotic, it isn't fun or classy or trendy. It's a waste of my personal auditory processing power.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Huh. I would have thought, 'the game' was right up your alley.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
It's now the 12th. Locked.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_