Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Watchmen
#1
Still havent gotten around to the comic but HOLY FUCK:

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/34260/...11408.html
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#2
So excited. You should all read the comic. Its the sort of thing that takes a few readings to really kick in though.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#3
I've had it recommended to me by other people who have read the Sandman books.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#4
Watchmen is awesome. I hope this movie will be awesome.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#5
I saw a trailer for this film a while back, I think it was on Jonathan Ross's film show, I had no idea what it was, (still don't, only know that it's based off a comic book/graphic novel) but I remember thinking, this looks so fucking awesome.
Reply
#6
I need this explained to me. I have no clue what's going on. I want to see it. Looks awesome. I NEED LEARNIN.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#7
Toma Wrote:I need this explained to me. I have no clue what's going on. I want to see it. Looks awesome. I NEED LEARNIN.

You need to read the graphic novel.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#8
Kami Wrote:You need to read the graphic novel.

Holy fuck. Long time no see Kami. And will do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#9
[Image: watchmen.1.1.jpg]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)