Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I just started thinking. It's good to be back among the chubbs community. I have a sense of life I haven't felt in a long time. Just writing again, having fun with friends I write with.
Yeah, the old threads about Chubbs being a damn vortex. I am now a believer.
INITIATION!
=D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Toma Wrote:It's good to be back among the chubbs community.
Of course it is. We rock.
I, of course, take full credit.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Raditzu Wrote:Of course it is. We rock.
I, of course, take full credit.
I seriously missed your whacky self Mario. =P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Wow. That's awesome.
Of all the responses I imagined to that post, "whacky" was not among them.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
Mario welcomes those who err from the true path but return a penitent.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
One of us, one of us. GOOBLE GOBLE, GOOBLE GOBLE!
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I have William to thank for getting me onto Naruto all those years ago. =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
I think Josh got me into Naruto.
I don't touch the stuff now.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana