Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
02-28-2009, 12:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009, 12:10 AM by Rem-13.)
Your local Chubbs DnD Ner- Cool Guys are looking for a few more players. We are optimally looking for a party of 6 and have 3 or 4 so far. It tends to happen around twice a week, give or take, and lasts for several hours.
We will be playing DnD 4th edition, no books required, beginners welcome, we already have a few that have never played before.
AIM me at Borglesplotch for more info. I am always set to invisible, so I am usually online even if it says I am not.
edit: And meant to post this in the games forum. Oh well.
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 22
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2009
Agh. I'm too pee-shy to try out 4th Edition. 3.5Ed is a different story.
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm a 3.x man myself, but I can see something shiny in 4e, underneath the WoW and scurry change. We haven't even started yet by no fault of my own* so you should try it out.
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd...terbuilder this helps alot
*totally my fault
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 22
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2009
Wow: Fuck.
Yeah!
I knew the Builder was under construction, but had no idea when it finished--this is great, I'm going to give it a whirl. Count me as a possible addition to the group
Posts: 22
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2009
Hmm, having trouble installing it...
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
I had trouble using it too. Wizard, if you have AIM and need help building a 4e sheet, I'll assist you.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 22
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2009
Okay. I got it working. Put together a Warforged Fighter named Walter. Are you guys allowing the Warforged, or what?
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
This campaign is actually going to be a monster campaign. So yes that would be reasonable, I believe.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 22
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2009
Name change to Edward. But yeah; he's a heavy hitter, with a good heart, but "no brains" as is the Tin Man flaw.
Posts: 6
Threads: 160
Joined: Sep 2005
This might be an evil campaign. xD
My character is an orc fighter, chaotic evil, and named Dempé.
"Maria..."
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Posts: 22
Threads: 29
Joined: Feb 2009
Oh snap. Well, I might have to make a different character then. We'll see.