08-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Where do we RP at while traveling from planet to planet?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
|
Ship question
|
|
08-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Where do we RP at while traveling from planet to planet?
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
08-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Have one of you post all of you buying the ticket together and just post in the shop section. An RP on Earth. Then you wait.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
08-16-2009, 06:24 PM
On the planet you're traveling to.
You can add a [Space] tag or something if you want, too. ![]() "It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of the time, and if it left... I would be fine." |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|