Anybody watching?
Thoughts?
Note: On how the candidates are performing, no political debates here.
Thoughts?
Note: On how the candidates are performing, no political debates here.
|
Prime Ministerial Candidates Debate
|
|
Anybody watching?
Thoughts? Note: On how the candidates are performing, no political debates here.
04-15-2010, 09:24 PM
I switched over a few times briefly. BORRRRING.
I love that air gasp thing Gordon Brown does at the end of every sentence, it makes me giggle.
04-15-2010, 11:20 PM
None of the parties get me saying, "yeah, you're awesome," but Labour for me are still better than the others, despite how much I don't like Gordan Brown being in power.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
04-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Xenia Wrote:None of the parties get me saying, "yeah, you're awesome," but Labour for me are still better than the others, despite how much I don't like Gordan Brown being in power. Yeah my reaction was pretty much the same, but I'm more inclined to Conservatives despite a strong dislike towards Cameron.
04-29-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm in a dilemma. I don't like the idea of Gordan Brown being in power, but I also don't want the conservatives in power. I think I just won't vote.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
I know a few people who're not going to vote and normally I'd jump down their throats about it, but the quality of candidates is apallingly low this time around, so I'm not sure I can blame him.
04-29-2010, 08:19 PM
That's my favourite part too. That and the part where Gordon Brown clubs old ladies to death for disagreeing with him.
04-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Uh....I didn't know the mic was still on.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak? Xenia Wrote:I'm in a dilemma. I don't like the idea of Gordan Brown being in power, but I also don't want the conservatives in power. I think I just won't vote. I was in this dilemma too until the polls started showing that lib dems have a chance in hell of winning. I've always supported them, but up until recently it would've been a wasted vote. Honestly though I'd be much more pissed off if the conservatives won than I'd be pleased if lib dems won. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
04-30-2010, 04:37 AM
Feel like you have a choice between a rock and a hard place? Can't make an informed decision? Tired of being cheated and lied to? Then vote Nutty! We make no promises except some BS is probably gonna happen sometime and we'll try and keep the country runnin through it all.
Nibbles for 2010 Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques. Greg Wrote:I was in this dilemma too until the polls started showing that lib dems have a chance in hell of winning. I've always supported them, but up until recently it would've been a wasted vote. They still don't have a chance of winning. It's still a wasted vote. They're trying to convince you otherwise because their leader did quite well on TV, which absolutely won't translate to election results because they won't have the voter concentration required to win seats. Also which of their policies do you support? They're all utter insanity. I'm also curious as to what the Conservative Party has done to upset you?
05-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Literally everything.
That is the thing about politics, occasionally people disagree. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Fuck. Politics.
05-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Labour would have won if not for that fact that people don't like Gordon Brown. I knew this was going to happen. He should have just done Labour a favour and stepped down last year and given his position to Alan Johnson. He's charismatic and would have caused big problems for the Conservatives.
First hung Parliament in over a decade and I'm really not surprised. ![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
05-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Nibbles Wrote:Feel like you have a choice between a rock and a hard place? Can't make an informed decision? Tired of being cheated and lied to? Then vote Nutty! We make no promises except some BS is probably gonna happen sometime and we'll try and keep the country runnin through it all. I'd vote for you. I believe in Nibbles. ![]() Vad: Found my dicks btw Vad: *DISCS Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!! Kaz: oh man Kaz: that was an awesome typo! Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS Kaz: XD XD XD Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|