Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Momma
#1
We've all done yo momma jokes but now its time to talk about your own momma. What is the stupidest, most ridiculous, flat out funny thing shes ever done. I'll start...


My Momma is such a bad gardener, Except for two trees( one of which has stunted growth or something cause after 8 years its still a sapling) every plant shes ever bought and/or tended to has died. Realizing this, she bought some of the prettiest weeds she could find and planted them like they were flowers in her garden (granted I had to buy and lug all the fresh soil from the store for her). I come by her house today to find all the weeds died. Couldn't stop laughing. I'm never gonna let her live this one down.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Reply
#2
My mother approached me during one of her occasional drunk stupors and slapped me for not knowing where she left her sandals. Then bit me in the shoulder when I parried her second attempt at slapping me. It was pretty ridiculous.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#3
Funniest thing my mom has ever done is rip the light fixture out of the ceiling by pulling on the cord too hard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#4
vad Wrote:funniest thing my mom has ever done is rip the light fixture out of the ceiling by pulling on the cord too hard.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)