Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
05-19-2010, 01:14 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2010, 01:16 AM by Milk Bubble.)
This is kind of a weird question, but what are some peoples' weird quirks or habits they do?
Whenever I have any kind of burger, I draw smiley faces on the buns with ketchup and mustard. Every single time.
I dot the I in my name with a heart, even if I'm signing something really important.
I eat candy that has different colors in order of where they go on the rainbow, starting with red and ending at purple or brown.
Yeah so, just things like that. I'm sure I have way more haha. What about you guys?
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
When i yawn/stretch i make like...a meow noise or something, it just feels better that way.
Dunno if it counts but sometimes i'll pull all the runners from the sides of my fingernails.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
I love having sex, but I'd rather get some head.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Jack Wrote:I love having sex, but I'd rather get some head.
Like Jack, I tend to make shit up for a better reputation.
;-)
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Ashe Wrote:Like Jack, I tend to make shit up for a better reputation.
;-)
Gotta have that street cred yo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
I took a picture of a deer taking a shit the other day, I don't know why just thought it was funny. Once took a video of myself taking a shit, hiding the fact I was from the viewer until I was finished and then brought the feces into view with zoom for all to see while exclaiming, "It's not chocolate, it's fuckin' doodoo babeh!"
Seriously.
Another weird trait is I announce my farts. Even the silent ones and those rare instances where the fart doesn't actually smell like anything. Again, dunno why.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I have a massive collection of bloodrayne images on my computer. I'm always looking for new ones to add the to the database. I have this thing for anime chicks that most of you already know. *cough*
Me and a buddy are planning to goto MFF... Don't ask.
Those of you who played LoL with me back in the beta know the thing I have for Morgana. May her fallen angel awesomeness live forever. XD Waff called me weird for that one.
I refer to things in life as a "she." Math is a tough mistress or something to that effect. My most common one is mother nature. Disregarding her already being a woman, she's a tough bitch who loves to tease me. >.> Fucking Tornado Watches.
I'm the only guy I know around here that wants a Tornado Warning just so I can sit outside and listen to the sirens go off...
This was on my car for the longest time:
I'm kinky as all hell.
Me and my buddy are perverted as hell in public. It becomes weird when you make the chick handing out tickets at the theater almost fall laughing causing everyone to look at you. XD
Vad 101
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 112
Joined: Sep 2006
Ashe Wrote:Like Jack, I tend to make shit up for a better reputation.
;-)
lmao its a song damn
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...+some+head
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
We're very similar Vad ^^
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Jack Wrote:lmao its a song damn
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...+some+head
I know Jack, I was just making a joke about it. Definitely not anything personal (thus the wink etc)
Posts: 35
Threads: 96
Joined: Mar 2009
I am constantly planning for the end of the world, or at least to have the need to survive. I make almost every decision about myself and my life based on the principle that I might have to "make it" one day. Mental fortitude, physical characteristics, habits and quirks, EVERYTHING is based upon the idea of my possible fight for survival.
I hope the zombies come one day, I guess.
If anything other than a nutjob training to survive, I suppose I want to be an antagonist. I make odd little gestures, look at people and angle my eyebrows the most like a ... I dunno, a VILLAIN? that I can.
These are both only traits that come out in me when I'm BORED. When I'm actually in my "serious mode" (if you can even call it that) that shit doesn't really come up very often.
Posts: 1
Threads: 20
Joined: Oct 2006
I pay homeless people for their foreskin, which I have used to construct 46% (so far) of a fully functional replica of the Death Star. I hope to have achieved my goal by 2012 in order to bring about the end of the world in which Gozen will die first.
Posts: 35
Threads: 96
Joined: Mar 2009
You can never kill me.
I'm the killER, not the kill-ed.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Lucien Wrote:I pay homeless people for their foreskin, which I have used to construct 46% (so far) of a fully functional replica of the Death Star. I hope to have achieved my goal by 2012 in order to bring about the end of the world in which Gozen will die first.
Yeah just remember everyone to fire a proton torpedo into his p-hole
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]