Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
You're shitting me, right?
#1
Competitive lingerie league football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teL3KaN_N...r_embedded
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#2
I'd support this if they attempted to go about it the same way as WNBA. Any other way I honestly can't take seriously. =/
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#3
I can't take it seriously either, even though there's evidence of a few of them showing their athleticism.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#4
*Thumbs up*
Reply
#5
sports are less about competition and more about showing people what they want to watch.

so, this is a great sport.
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply
#6
^
Reply
#7
I like watchin things that require TALENT, not just boobs. Anybody can have boobs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#8
I didn't start enjoying it until thirty-two seconds in to the clip...more players like that and I'll watch this league and buy the merchandise.
Reply
#9
Rod Hardwood Wrote:sports are less about competition and more about showing people what they want to watch.

so, this is a great sport.

It's logic like that that will force me to make the world burn.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#10
don't hate them cuz they're beautiful
[Image: rsz_jqvaz_1.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)