Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Birthday Ashe
#1
Zomg. Happeh Burthday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#2
Happy Birthday!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Thanks. My phone won't shut up right now because every website with my email address is sending me birthday greetings.

Oh, and my dad just congratulated me on Facebook on "THE BIG 25!!!!"

I'm 26.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#4
Wish i had thought of the "Halfway to 50 line" for your 25th last year as a joke.

<3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#5
Ashe Wrote:Oh, and my dad just congratulated me on Facebook on "THE BIG 25!!!!"

I'm 26.

Lawl. Happy Birthday. XD
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply
#6
Happy birthday.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#7
Haaaaappy Birthday!

Made me think the other day- after you hit 21 there's no real need to get any older, is there?
Reply
#8
Happy Birthday, Ashe!
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#9
happy bday
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#10
Happy Bornday.
Reply
#11
Ashe Wrote:Thanks. My phone won't shut up right now because every website with my email address is sending me birthday greetings.

Oh, and my dad just congratulated me on Facebook on "THE BIG 25!!!!"

I'm 26.

The big 25, you're only halfway to 30.
Reply
#12
Happy Birthday.
Reply
#13
Happy birthday maaan
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#14
HBD!
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#15
[Image: HappyBirthdayBitch.jpg]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#16
Happy Birthday, Tim. I know I'm late; hope it was awesome.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#17
[Image: bilde?Site=C3&Date=20091203&Category=OPI...307&Ref=AR]

Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#18
In the interest of prolonging the festivities, happy belated birthday. May your worries be few and your lottery wins many etc.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)