Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
comeback(?)
#1
Hey. Been a minute. Alotta shit has transpired recently. Not sure if ima have time to really to Put my best foot forward
But ima try n make this comeback to rping. Definitely have enough inspiration and ideas.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#2
...!

Doo eet!

'Nuff said.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply
#3
Aero Wrote:Hey. Been a minute. Alotta shit has transpired recently. Not sure if ima have time to really to Put my best foot forward
But ima try n make this comeback to rping. Definitely have enough inspiration and ideas.

There is one grammatical mistake that I particularly enjoy encountering. It has become almost fun for me to come across people who take the phrase "a lot" and condense it down into one word, because when someone says "alot," this is what I imagine:
[Image: ALOT.png]

The Alot is an imaginary creature that I made up to help me deal with my compulsive need to correct other people's grammar. It kind of looks like a cross between a bear, a yak and a pug, and it has provided hours of entertainment for me in a situation where I'd normally be left feeling angry and disillusioned with the world.

For example, when I read the sentence "I care about this alot," this is what I imagine:
[Image: ALOT2.png]


Similarly, when someone says "alot of _______", I picture an Alot made out of whatever they are talking about.
[Image: ALOT3.png]
[Image: ALOT9.png]
[Image: ALOT8.png]
[Image: ALOT13.png]


If someone says something like "I feel lonely alot" or "I'm angry alot," I'm going to imagine them standing there with an emo haircut, sharing their feelings with an Alot.
[Image: ALOT4.png]

The Alot is incredibly versatile.
[Image: ALOT5.png]
[Image: ALOT14.png]
[Image: ALOT6.png]
[Image: ALOT12.png]


So the next time you are reading along and you see some guy ranting about how he is "alot better at swimming than Michael Phelps," instead of getting angry, you can be like "You're right! Alots are known for their superior swimming capabilities."
[Image: ALOT15.png]
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#4
COPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTA

[Image: copypasta.jpg]
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#5
I know that it's a lot instead of alot. But alotta is more of a slurred version of a lot of.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#6
Hahaha I needed a good laugh.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#7
Waffuru Wrote:COPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTA

[Image: copypasta.jpg]
That's some good pasta.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)