06-03-2011, 11:15 PM
![[Image: av50fd.png]](http://i55.tinypic.com/av50fd.png)
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
|
Erudite Gentlemen's Viewing Clubbe
|
|
06-03-2011, 11:15 PM
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
06-04-2011, 02:20 AM
As a heads up, was talking to someone today and they said that legal people are currently in the works (or maybe its gone through) to make streaming someone else's video content (movies, shows, etc) a felony offense.
06-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Oh, yeah. It certainly isn't legal.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
07-26-2011, 11:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpdgEv9us5A
Dunno what the status of this is, but if we can get a hold of these episodes for streaming pleasure (they're all available on YouTube, but part of the fun of the Clubbe is the integrated chat), we must. ![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
07-30-2011, 03:34 AM
I also wanted to do a showing of Galaxy Invader.
The last two I tried were huuuuge pains in the ass to get working in any semblance of viewability. ![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
07-30-2011, 04:26 AM
That looks brilliant. I support it.
![]() Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation... |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|