Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Snoopy is Dead!
#1
They'll get to it, dont worry
Reply
#2
Well, the guy who made him. Bill Melendez, R.I.P.
[Image: jd-1.jpg]
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.
Reply
#3
Yeah, I saw that. =/

What a shame.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#4
The orphan post is awesome.
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
#5
I thought you were going to say Snoop Dogg.
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#6
Snoopy is dead.

Continue the operation against Smoochy.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#7
Snoopy sucks. Dilbert is where it's at.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)