03-09-2003, 01:04 AM
make one yourself, why should anyone make you a sig.
you didnt even use capital letters!
you didnt even use capital letters!
|
sig request
|
|
03-09-2003, 01:04 AM
make one yourself, why should anyone make you a sig.
you didnt even use capital letters!
03-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Whoa, Koola actually got himself a sig.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
03-09-2003, 03:08 AM
yea, just a quick little thing i threw together
03-09-2003, 06:36 AM
It is still far beyond anything I could do. Good job man.
*thinks of the Swords Honor: AE banner he made and snickers* ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
03-09-2003, 07:01 AM
Yeah, thanks. After this many hours of Photoshop I should be able to make something worth looking at.
03-09-2003, 05:48 PM
I still suck at it......but Ihave Computer Graphics 1 next trimester at school......and I will probally still suck after that.......
03-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Nah, I'll show you some stuff and you'll be like #1 in the class.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|