Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatar?
#1
It's very simple my lovely little friends. Go into your User CP. Click Avatar, click browse (notice the size limit at the side?) Then click submit.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Well aren't I lucky. o.O
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
I can add avatars. If you'd like an avatar, (I hope VJ doesn't mind, I know he's busy and I'm bored.) Post here with it and I'll add it.

It must be 120x120.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
holy crap! I just now noticed my TAR is gone! Upload mine immediately or feel the wrath of Khan!

http://www.projectbag.com/dbz/namek/pics...lamini.gif
Reply
#5
Done. ^^
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Good job for you 18, you have accomplished your task. For that, I award you 2 large wheels of cheese. *hands over cheese* This is very hard for me... *cries*
Reply
#7
i like my ava :O
Reply
#8
Poossstt it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#9
you want to slap him, or should I?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)