Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Ditto. Damn I had to sift through those stupid "topsites" lists which link to nothing but ads...
Then I found this place. Yay.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
I hate the world.
I weep for the future.
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Dun worry, be happy!
One day the aliens of space will come down and take all the ones that don't touch themselves constantly and move them away to virtual zoos were we will be fed "beef", bread, and water till the end of our days.
EDIT: Changed the fish to beef >< they gotta do something to those abducted cows.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
So I get to stay on earth
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004

I think the majority will be!
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
I typed in the same thing when I found the place. It was second one then. The first one was a shut down one, then I found this one ^_^
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
I typed in "Soul sucking time wasting boredem caused pile of crap" and I got some dating sites...then this came up.
XD