Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well...
#1
RolleyesThere's already a thread for this, idiot.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
..I shot a firework at my cat but missed
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
Burter, dont you know your supposed tape the cat to a tree first *shakes head*

Well ima going campin for the fouth ^,^
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
but you do that everyday?


*sigh* Its still an hour till the festivities start, Im boooored.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
Just as a side note, I hate you all.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
I hate you. I hate all of you.
Reply
#7
Well, let's make it a changeling trio... I hate you as well. Just you though, I don't mind the rest of you that much.
Reply
#8
...I really dont like you, does that count?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)