Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I noticed.....
#1
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Back in the Buu Saga Vegeta asked if he would get to keep his body like Goku when he died.

Piccoolo told him no. Goku got to keep his because he had gave his life to help others and all and always had been like that.

But if you notice later in the same exact saga you see te ones in hell Like Freiza and such with there bodies.

Sort of weird right?

Filler.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#2
maybe the let the really nastey peeps keep thier bodies so they can be tortured. Its what i would do.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#3
xD I don't doubt it. You and Frieza would be pointing and laughing as they were tortured then go smack them. But I think they keep their bodies because they were PURE evil like Goku was PURE good. Wait. What about the people at the other world tournament? Some were good and bad. I guess I'm wrong.
Reply
#4
FILLER
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#5
maybe the let the really nastey peeps keep thier bodies so they can be tortured. Its what i would do.

How do you like it. Damn.

Edit: sorry bought that. I know its a mistake on tori's part but if you think about it the torture thig makes sense, he could use it when people pester him about the mess up.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
maybe the let the really nastey peeps keep thier bodies so they can be tortured. Its what i would do.

How do you like it. Damn.

Or maybe it's bullshit filler. That's the problem with the anime, it add things that kill the continuity of the manga by throwing in idiotic side shows. The whole deal with them having their bodies never happened, it's bullshit filler. The only reason Goku got to keep his body is because the God of earth special requested that he did, otherwise Goku would end up coming there as a spirit cloud.

Vejita would have been the same way himself, if Enma-Ou hadn't decided to keep him around just incase and let him keep his body.

FILLER.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#7
I hope you noticed the edit. Cuz...you know I said my idea was just crap that could be used to calm the fans arguing over stupid little mistakes. Like us.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I hope you noticed the edit. Cuz...you know I said my idea was just crap that could be used to calm the fans arguing over stupid little mistakes. Like us.

Enma wouldn't let them keep their bodies, you don't need it to be tortured in hell, and considering how much those guys vauled their "Great Strength" it would make sense of depriving them of that strength. But by that time in the series, their souls were probably already recycled, it didn't take long for Buu to get reincarnated.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)