Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The newest and greatest addition...
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Big Grin It's stfu...

Wow... I didn't think anyone here was that much of a noob.

If I had wanted to say "shut the fuck up" I would have said "shut the fuck up."
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Big Grin It's stfu...

Wow... I didn't think anyone here was that much of a noob.

If I had wanted to say "shut the fuck up" I would have said "shut the fuck up."

you know what? stuf.

...

>.<

stuf! NO! NO GODDAMNIT! STFU! NOT STUF!

*is getting staff disease*
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#23
Serves you right. Telling me to stuf...
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
Enough about rape.

It's never enough.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)