Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Not an entirely bad idea, actually. We could try to fall from the stairs onto her dog, too.
Oh... wait...
Did something happen to the dog? It's Sadie, right? Poor dog. A lot less frightening than Rad's dog.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Yeah, it's Sadie. You don't remember? Megan fell down the stairs (in a feeble attempt to crush her dog) and ended up spraining her ankle.
And Max is so not frightening. =o
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
I guess I completely missed that one. She wasn't actually trying to kill Sadie, was she?
When was this?
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
No, she wasn't. I like to say that because she hates the dog... or at least I make her out to hate her dog.
This was senior year.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Someone should put her down.
Megan, not the dog. o_O
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I want to turn that into a joke, but I can't think of a way that's either tactful, or doesn't reveal more information than you guys probably want to know.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
That must have been during th 5 weeks I had a girlfriend and didn't sit at the lunch table. Geez, remember when that random guy came and ate with us? We were all "Who the hell are you?" And then we'd move Chrissy's stuff and be all "Take that!"
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Hahahahahahaha going down....hahahahahahahahahaha...Max should eat her dog, because that would be cool. Her dog isn't bad, it freaks out when it sees me. I'm pretty sure she does hate it, seeing as how everytime it runs by I hear her say "Stupid dog."