Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
I'm pretty sure I'm just writing as I go.
^_^
Well... I do have some ideas for my next post, but I think you were asking about more long-term than that. I have some more long-term plans for Sei.
EDIT: Also, if anyone else has been reading our little thread, I would love some input on how they think its going.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
well...i have been reading it, and i would have to say that your fight with sei has been the most enjoyable to read so far.
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Yeah it's pretty much spur of the moment, although with the amount and speed we are roleplaying it might be good for us to wrap it up, otherwise it will be as big as a staff run saga.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
And actually, my next post was going to be a new thread. I figured I would give everyone a chance to RP first and see where that took us though.
EDIT: Bloody hell... brit, you had better reply soon.
*American glare*
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Just for my own reference: are people waiting on a new thread to be started?
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Screw Brit, make the new thread and lets continue =o.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
*mock salute*
I'll try to get that done sometime today. No promises though. We just had some friends of my siblings come over from Africa or something. I don't know what's going on. I just get home and there are more people sleeping in the house than there should be.
Uh.. yeah... my point is, I'll see what I can do.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Shazaam!
Man, I rock.
EDIT: I lied.. I don't think I did that great of a job. I was trying to get it done quickly.
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Shazaam!
Man, I rock.
EDIT: I lied.. I don't think I did that great of a job. I was trying to get it done quickly.
You're more pimp then Brit.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
That's like saying I'm better at breathing than a brick.
=(
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
That's like saying I'm better at breathing than a brick.
=(
Well you are that too.
And considering the other thread is over, this one can be locked and we can start a new thread.
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
*breaks out teh admin skillz*
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."