07-23-2004, 08:29 AM
I think the most boringest part (or stupidest) would have to be when some one was un-informed & started makign a mess of things (not pointing or naming names....) But yeah, thank's for the feed back GJr.
|
Pwetty Pweez
|
|
07-23-2004, 08:29 AM
I think the most boringest part (or stupidest) would have to be when some one was un-informed & started makign a mess of things (not pointing or naming names....) But yeah, thank's for the feed back GJr.
07-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Well I think your Role Playing is MUCH better now. You have improved to rank of super fishstick im my RP Rankings Book.
![]() When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
07-29-2004, 11:47 PM
ehya guy's kinda bring this thing back to let you all know that Janemba's change is finalyl over, took us a while, but it is finally over.. I engouguge yo uall to read it at some point, as their may just very will be another one coming along.. May not be for a while thou, gonna wait till all these other saga's are out of the way, then we'll see what happen's..
Oh, one other thing, how do I go about making an alience?
07-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Parden the typo's in that post.. Anyway's, me & Recoome would like to hear some of your feed back on the saga.. Any would do.. Just to kinda give us some nudge's in the right direction for the second installment..
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|