Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dbz/gt Tcg
#1
so i was at Newbury Comics the other day and i looked over at the card rack and what did i see but a pack of DBZ cards. ive never heard of a DBZ or GT card game..i was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this or if anyone plays it
Reply
#2
I started playing during GT (Baby Saga) but played with Z also. Honestly, I really didn't like Z rules, and didn't mind Expanded formats so much once they finally brought Sensei back, and with the new Sensei rule that made Piccolo Sensei no longer the best. The GT game was pwnage, but this new version of Z... Gah, it really freakin blows. It also means that all that old GT stuff I had is now useless and worthless. Although its still fun. Red Cell Blazing Mastery Beatball Deck yo Smile Pan with her Training deck is pwnage too.

I still like Magic more, but GT was definately a good change of pace. I hadn't had that much fun on another game since Netrunner. Well, unless you count Battletech, StarWars, Pokemon, Digimon, and a few others that I played short term. Netrunner still rules. Better than Magic, despite being discontinued.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
i play some magic and i got a bunch of the dbgt cards the other day to check em out
thinkin of a cell deck...
Reply
#4
Yeah, I know of it. There is even a GBA game based on it.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Yeah, I know of it. There is even a GBA game based on it.

GBA game is a different card game than they're talking about. I have it.

Oh, yeah. Your right. I remember now that the game is based on the CCG. They are talking about a TCG. But personally, I dont think its much diffrence.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)