09-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah...I think it was better when we didn't argue...I'd quote myself but I'm too tired and lazy.
|
Hurricane Katrina
|
|
09-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah...I think it was better when we didn't argue...I'd quote myself but I'm too tired and lazy.
09-04-2005, 10:34 PM
I think I'm in love with you Kami.
Piccolo's right, no more fighting or I'm banning all of you...wait...that was just a dream.................................................
09-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Isn't that a great word...but yes, the whole point of my speech is that arguing is pointless, what we need now is action and compassion.
09-06-2005, 03:24 AM
The government failed to do it's job. Enough said. We know it, the people who suffer from this disaster know it, and we can't help it except for donating, or volunteering over there which two of my older friends are doing. The water is so chemically polluted that a cop got his leg in the water and is suffering from chemical diseases or something. It's bad. It'll take a week, plus some, for the water to be drained out. If I could help, I would, seriously. I wasn't proud of Bush in the whole situation but the mayor did well and stood up for his city.
I hate that this has happened and it all just sucks. I wish well to those in the suffering areas. I saw three rescue missions on TV today....I just can't believe this all happened like this. It sucks. I hear another hurricane is coming to. Damn. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|