Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
I hate being the Stupid Idiot, I wish I could be the...OOOOOOOOER
Burter!!!! Good IDEA!!!
Im the Impatient Idiot!!!
Or the Hyperactive Idiot, which ever suits you.
At least they had Idiot spelt right with yours.....
I still Want "Australian Village Idiot" as my title
;(
Okay
Want a cookie?
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Fool! Double jointed thumbs cannot exist! Bwaha!
Don't make me go all 'Casino-Money-Scheme' on yo' guys' asses. I've got fireworks stashed there that you wouldn't even believe.
None?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
It's what I do. *implosion*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Now change your sig.
Just joking. You wouldn't be gohan without that sig.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
He's had that sig since before I joined. It wouldn't be right.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
You need to be in the positive to give 'em. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Cr?me da la cr?me
now thats the title for me!! 10,000 cool points.
You just inherited Recoome's old title. Good job!
Want a cookie?
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
I recently found out I'm part Scottish
...
Damn British and their teeth! *stereotype only because Frieza's on*
Edit: Damn, he left, now I have nothing. =(
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
I recently found out I'm part Scottish
...
Damn British and their teeth! *stereotype only because Frieza's on*
Edit: Damn, he left, now I have nothing. =(
Bitch.. Talk to me on AIM!
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
i don't even have a custom title, mine is just newbie.
EDIT: oh well i will recieve one sooner or later.
There.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Yea, that'll be a nice title for awhile.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Furiza
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Quote:Originally posted by Goten
I recently found out I'm part Scottish
...
Damn British and their teeth! *stereotype only because Frieza's on*
Edit: Damn, he left, now I have nothing. =(
Bitch.. Talk to me on AIM!
Damn Scottish.
With their eggs.
And single malt.
*moons* kablar. =/