Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help
#1
This is a first, I need CPU help >_> *coughcough*


My Firefox went to shit and was like "OMFGWTFHAX I slo u down foo'!"

So I exit Firefox and when I try to go back in it's like "u stooped poohead, pik teh profile"

So I was like "ok" for default and it's like "NO!" So I create new one and log in. Lo' and behold, I have no tabs, no bookmarks. And I'm missed and don't know how to fix it. I can't go find all those pages again. Help?
Reply
#2
This happened to me too. I never figured it out. I had to put everything back manually
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#3
When that happens, push CRTL+ALT+DEL and end the firefox.exe process. Because it is probably still running. There's way to get back all your profile info but I don't really feel like typing it all out. You should look for the option to switch your profile back to the old one. I don't remember where it's at though.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)