Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More AIM work
#1
This one isn't exactly funny, unless you know the people involved. You guys don't. But, it's still good work, nonetheless.

------------------------------------

Tissueness: OMGWTFLOLBBQLMAO!
DarkMagnus2005: I SAY SIR YOUR TOMFOOLERY IS QUITE VINDICATIVE OR YOUR BLASPHEMY.
Tissueness: Shut up, you sophist.
DarkMagnus2005: ....
DarkMagnus2005: IRONY-DOKEN!
Tissueness: BAM!
DarkMagnus2005: You gots to go, mofo.
Tissueness: I do, mojo jojo?
DarkMagnus2005: You do because you do do that thing you do.
Tissueness: Are you sure?
Tissueness: You do realize that the longest word I've used so far is only seven letters long?
DarkMagnus2005: Nope.
DarkMagnus2005: Your first word was 15 letters long.
Tissueness: Or, to put it in terms you apparently think me capable of, "Are you aware of the extraordinary instance of my personal reckoning of only hecta-letter length rhetoric paralleled only by those against the sophist regime?
DarkMagnus2005: I say, sir. The quixoticy of your emphasis on paramour and sophism is quite apalling. Truly, it would be hypocritical to deny you the sarcastic applause you so deserve.
DarkMagnus2005: So, I hear you like the cock.
Tissueness: Yes, I am into a little uphill gardening every now and then.
DarkMagnus2005: I am confused by your innuendo.
Tissueness: Are you? Shall I explain?
DarkMagnus2005: Yes, please.
Tissueness: I like to push crap uphill.
DarkMagnus2005: Oh. Wow, nice icebreaker.
Tissueness: Well, I'm not that strong yet, but I can break wood.
Tissueness: So, I hear you're a looker.
DarkMagnus2005: Yeah. I'll send you a picture, I've always wanted to be rated by a gay dude.
Tissueness: Really? That's flattering.
DarkMagnus2005: Isn't it?
DarkMagnus2005 wants to directly connect.
DarkMagnus2005 is now directly connected.
DarkMagnus2005: Come on, connect.
DarkMagnus2005: Ah. I see this isn't the first time you've directly connected with a man.
Tissueness: Of course not.
DarkMagnus2005:
Tissueness: It still gives me shivers every time, though.
Tissueness: No, sorry. Your neck is quite simply too skinny.
Tissueness: And...is that an index finger? No sir, no.
DarkMagnus2005: Really?
DarkMagnus2005: It extends past my hands.
DarkMagnus2005: It's really not skinny.
Tissueness: Certainly not as bad as Ricardo, but you're decent.
DarkMagnus2005: Alright.
Tissueness: You top my average. I'd say about a 5.5
DarkMagnus2005: Well, thanks.
Tissueness: Any time.
Tissueness: And I mean...any time.
DarkMagnus2005: ...
DarkMagnus2005: Riiiight.
DarkMagnus2005: Moving on.
Tissueness: Do you want to pitch, or receive?
DarkMagnus2005: Watch from the sidelines while eating a hamburger, then barf it out because there was something unclean in it.
Tissueness: Unclean? Are you judging me?
DarkMagnus2005: Don't get black on me, Chris.
DarkMagnus2005: I can handle gay.
DarkMagnus2005: I can handle black.
DarkMagnus2005: But I can't handle both at the same time.
Tissueness: Hey, calm down poppy. I'm just twiddling the water here.
Tissueness: Have you ever done that? You know, just twiddled the water?
Tissueness: Curious, isn't it?
DarkMagnus2005: Great, now your lover wants us to bang.
Tissueness: Well, that makes two of us.
DarkMagnus2005: I just wanted to take a moment to give you the 'Really Really Gay' award.
DarkMagnus2005: I mean, you win.
DarkMagnus2005: There's no contest.
DarkMagnus2005: *applauds*
Tissueness: You know, you're the second person to ever tell me that.
Tissueness: I banged him too. Quite a record, ya?
DarkMagnus2005: Well, I'm sleeping on my back for the next month.
Tissueness: But what if it gets drafty? Don't you need a little prodding?
Tissueness: I mean, I haven't exactly gone oral lately, but I suppose I could make a few...adjustments.
DarkMagnus2005: Alright, woah Nelly.
Tissueness: Alright dude, enough.
Tissueness: I'm not really gay.
DarkMagnus2005: Yes you are.
DarkMagnus2005: You are SO gsy.
Tissueness: Heh, this has turned out to be one of the funniest convos ever, though.
Tissueness: Dude, wtf no.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
...

Bastard..


You never talk to me on there ;(
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#3
You never IM me. O.o
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
Your never on!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
I've been on for 53 minutes...
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#6
Unblock me then! >.<
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
You're not blocked.

Did you spell it right?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)