10-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Zero is one of the best ambiguously gendered heroes evah.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
|
best movie ever
|
|
10-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Zero is one of the best ambiguously gendered heroes evah.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
10-26-2005, 10:07 PM
I remember hearing about Hadoken Fireball in the game, but never about the Z Saber. Are we talking about the same game, or am I just forgetful?
10-26-2005, 10:07 PM
You couldn't get the Z Saber in X1. In the first game you just had to rule. That was, by far, the easiest Sigma they've ever made.
The saber came about in the second game, but just barely. Zero used it when you fought him. ;_; In the third game, Zero gave X the saber when you met certain requirements. Something about how you beat one of the later mid-bosses. It was pretty badass. Killed any boss in two hits, including Sigma's final form. That, admittedly, was the only way I was able to beat Sigma: by using the saber. EDIT: You could get the Dragon Punch in the second game and the Hadouken in the first game. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
10-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Hadoken is in the first MMX, pain in the ass to get.
Hadoken and Dragon Punch are in X2, hard to get. Both are again in X3 when you get the golden armor, you can also get Zero's saber.
10-26-2005, 10:46 PM
I had X1, but thats all I ended up buying...I beat the first form of Sigma when I was around 6 or 7, then I went upstairs to get milk 8o
I came back down to see Megaman being owned...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|