Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
WE are the ducks that FLY THROUGH THE NIGHT
#1
WE ARE BUUB AND GAY-JIN!
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
o.O

I knew it was bound to happen sometime.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#3
HAZZAH
Reply
#4
seriously check the roster.
Reply
#5
Our side-kick from the land of Porno Movies...

MIKEY BATTS!

[Image: batts.jpg]
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
LOL
Reply
#7
*burns own eye sockets*
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#8
Leave my school mascot out of this
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#9
*clips ducks wings* HAHA KAMI WHAT NOW!!!
Reply
#10
The Original is on the right...the new one is on the left, but everyone hated him when he showed up so they aren't going to use him. I saw him run across the basketball court at a game once. He got booed hardcore. I think it's pretty sweet looking myself, but oh well. hard to go wrong with Donald.

[Image: mascot102602-lg.jpg]
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#11
*canard
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)