Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Public Apology
#1
I'm sorry for my actions last night -_- I was a complete retard in the join forum, and to a few people. I am NEVER drinking again...Throwing up was not fun.

Anyway, this is mostly to Burter, Kami, and Rad, I was really stupid here last night and on AIM lol...

Anyway I'm going back to sleep...I feel really sick...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I am NEVER drinking again...Throwing up was not fun.

We all say it at some point, but we all go back on it eventually Tongue
Hope you feel better soon anyway.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
I was just going along with joking with you, so don't take anything I said on the forum the wrong way. I went to bed early last night, so I missed most of the, err, fun. Sadly, the one time I was drunk, throwing up felt very good. Theraputic even. I actually want to do it again O.o The getting drunk part, I mean. Its just usually when I have a chance I lose all interest suddenly.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#4
The throwing up was nice, the sick feeling was and is not. I feel so crappy, but at least I don't have a headache.

Rei, I hardly remember what you said lol, so you didn't bother me. I just felt really bad when I read the join forum and my conversation with Rad (although it was kind of funny), but I really didn't mean to like...tarnish the RPG's reputation or anything, or my own.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
Meh people make mistakes, it's forgiven.

Mistakes on the battle field however, could cost Marine's lives and aren't so easily forgiven. Luckily we're not on the battle field...and you're not Marines. ^_^
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#6
I missed it all.. Sad
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
WTF, was I the only one to stay off the boards yesterday being totally wasted =O I hate you all.
Reply
#8
Meh, s'all good.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I'm sorry for my actions last night -_- I was a complete retard in the join forum, and to a few people. I am NEVER drinking again...Throwing up was not fun.

Anyway, this is mostly to Burter, Kami, and Rad, I was really stupid here last night and on AIM lol...

Anyway I'm going back to sleep...I feel really sick...

Aside from the whole thing with a join forum, I enjoyed seeing you let loose and have fun
Reply
#10
>.> Tip unwind have a few drinks, but your the type of person that can't hold all that beer to well from the looks of it, don't over do it.

And I mean that as a friend not to be a jerk.
Reply
#11
Oh, anything I said is on the boards, haha. But yeah, Burter's thoughts exactly. I enjoyed seeing you let loose (although I did comment that you shouldn't "drink yourself into a coma" and you go "I'll drink how I want" haha) except for killing the guy on the join forum.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)