Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051125/ap_o...bit_morita
A great man has died. Light a candle tonight, before you go to sleep.
But don't really. That could burn down your house.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I'm glad he died this late in his life, rather then in the middle of it. I don't know him personally, so I'm not gonna say he was this magnificent man, but he was a damn good actor to say the least
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
I didn't even realize he was that old O.o
I mean, I knew he was old, but I had no idea he was already in his seventies. May he rest in peace.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
"Wax on, Wax off"

it really is a shame.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm glad he died this late in his life, rather then in the middle of it. I don't know him personally, so I'm not gonna say he was this magnificent man, but he was a damn good actor to say the least
Aye. Damn shame to.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I was to lazy to make a thread about it myself, but I read about it this morning. I hope he rests in peace, he was a good actor at least.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)