01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
|
you know who likes balls in their mouth?
|
|
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
01-24-2006, 09:00 PM
What I want to know: what's the target age group? =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-24-2006, 10:04 PM
The sad thing is, I was thinking about that exact same stupid commercial when I looked at the topic title. It was recorded on one of my old DBZ tapes that I rewatched recently.
"Mr. Bucket! Put your balls in my mouth, I'm Mr. Bucket~!" Horrible. Just...horrible. ![]()
01-24-2006, 10:24 PM
I constantly sing that song at work. Its hilarious.
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
01-25-2006, 12:27 AM
Buckets of fun?
01-25-2006, 11:40 AM
There is something oddly disturbing about a toy shaped like a bucket shaped like a head that shoots balls out its mouth...
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu ROFL...I bet someone here who has played with that has done that exact thing. >.> ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-25-2006, 07:20 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu You know how I know you're gay? You like playing a game that deals with tea bagging a male bucket.
~Semper Fidelis~
01-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=humor ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
01-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super BuuToo bad that wasn't funny.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|