Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Holy King with our a crown batman!!!
#1
lol, that's cute, MB!
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#2
I'm Kung-Fu bitches!

I would have loved to have seen naked DDR.

"Ph34r my l337 n3kk1d sk1llz!"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
I like how his newspost says you need to celebrate things, while he denounced the webcomic artist appriciation day awhile ago saying that you shouldn't need a day to appreciate them. Maybe I'm jusat being retarded.

With this army Ethan shall take over the WORLD! Or australia at least.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
Also, Garlic; that's probably 'cause he find that appreciation day absurd and he probably gets like 94374373927 e-mails a day.
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I'm Kung-Fu bitches!

I would have loved to have seen naked DDR.

"Ph34r my l337 n3kk1d sk1llz!"
That was an awesome one.

Thanks for posting that, MB, I looked last night and it wasn't up yet so I just went to sleep.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
...gets like 94374373927 e-mails a day.

Im sure he gets just as much about wintereenmas if not more.

Besides, Jesus gets like 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 emails a day and you don't see him whining on christmas.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)