Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Something I needed to share with all of you.
#1
Bacardi O is a fantastic drink, and if you have never had it, consider your life wasted.
Reply
#2
Psh. Smirnoff Ice can kick Bacardi's ass.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
Smirnoff Ice is a bitch drink.
Reply
#4
Bacardi is a fairy drink. Fairy.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#5
Bacardi O - 70 proof
Smirnoff Ice - 14 proof at most?

I'm talking Liquor, you're talking beer substitute.
Reply
#6
oh...you want to talk liquor? Fine. Jack Daniels. Straight, on the rocks, or mixed with coke. Either way, scrumdidillyumptious.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#7
no argument...

But have you had Bacardi O? It's amazing.
Reply
#8
it's been a minute, but yes, I have. I prefer Smirnoffs though over anything. IDK. I am just not a heavy liquor drinker ever since that time in the woods in the dead of winter...a fifth of JB in my hand and a 20 oz of dr pepper...>.> I get...wacky with too much alcohol....
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)