Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Driver's Ed
#1
The Game

Mind you, this is actually harder than real driving. Clicking the right arrow key will turn the tire, but the tire doesn't unturn until you click the opposite arrow key. Watch the white line of the tire to see where the tire is pointed...

If you can beat that game, you're some kind of God. Parallel parking is near impossible...and then if you can do that, try pulling into traffic...
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#2
I beat it, but I had like 10 demerits.
Reply
#3
Yay! I finish my drivers ed. soon. I never really liked this game, I found it difficult to control the movements of the car. But thats just me.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply
#4
This game makes me angry...it's prejudiced against people with horrible motor skills. No pun intended...

I like the lisence plate on the car lol
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)