Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Most-Insensitive Chubbsian Summer 2006
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
I hate you. really i do.



I am touched that you took the time to make sure me and the rest of the Chubbsians know that you hate me.



=D
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#22
alright douschebag go skimper off into the workshop, where you think you're god, and keep making little pissant sigs and pretend your better then Cargo.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#23
Play nice, children.
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
alright douchebag go skimper off into the workshop, where you think you're god, and keep making little pissant sigs and pretend your better then Cargo.

Not to be a douche, but I had to.
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
alright douschebag go skimper off into the workshop, where you think you're god, and keep making little pissant sigs and pretend your better then Cargo.




Hey, hey, hey. I haven't said anything insulting to yet, have I? i expect the same courtesy from you. Keep it friendly.




Also, I don't think I am god. Do I think I am better than Cargo? Yes, I do, but I am not better than everyone.

I can name a couple of people who's work I admire.



Excerise the U.S.'s 5th Amendment and remain silent.


Smile)
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#26
You just tell me to shut up? The fact is you aren't better then half the people here. And you're still a stuck up pompous ass about it.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#27
Can Mino get a warning for that? He is continuing the arguement and provoking me to re-enter it.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#28
Alright seriously guys. Mino, he got warned for his post, just drop it already. Please damnit or I will have Burter molest you.
Reply
#29
I apologize i didn't see the warning or anything, he just took another shot at me and did it in his own little thread in a discreet manner. But I'm gonna drop it, sorry guys.
[Image: Minoshiav2.png]

The Prince of Darkness
Reply
#30
Apology accepted.



Sorry for even commenting. I could have just dropped it from the start and ignored your post.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#31
Lawl.

Go Waffuru!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#32
Waffuru's the man. He'd say anything, to anyone, anytime anyplace. A hero.
Reply
#33
Maybe on Chubbs. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Waffuru's the man. He'd say anything, to anyone, anytime anyplace. A hero.

WTF, before I left, it was on the previous page =\
Reply
#35
I fight in the name of justice!

[Image: 1123109276.jpg]
Reply
#36
You're not a young officer going by the name of Ma Chao at all! And I don't even think you're french.

And you don't fight in the name of justice.

*is going into reality withdrawels*
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Stuf nubz.

I'll fist fight you, MC. Don't make me.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Quote:Originally posted by Puar
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Stuf nubz.

I'll fist fight you, MC. Don't make me.

I'll fist you.

Hot.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)