Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Android 13 is bacK! =o YAY!!!!
Welcome back! ^_____^
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
>.> <.<
This is true, I'm back...vacation was fun, sorry I haven't rp'ed or made sigs or anything in a bit, went to Virginia to see the family I left 3 years ago...who never met Michelle...lol
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
And I thought you had just left your AIM running for the entire time you were gone. I got on and was like, oh, 13's on. And then thought, no, wait, he's in Virginia, he's not back yet.
Way to make me prove myself wrong. Welcome back.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Welcome, browski.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004