07-15-2006, 04:58 AM
o.o You know...Olibu, PMs are there for a reason. Was it really necessary to bring this out in public like this?
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.
|
Alright, I've had enough
|
|
07-15-2006, 04:58 AM
o.o You know...Olibu, PMs are there for a reason. Was it really necessary to bring this out in public like this?
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-16-2006, 12:24 AM
That quote was so awesome. I remember you begging for an apology or whatever because I bruised your ego. Good times.
Anyway, here was my stance on it, as I said to Retane [19:23:54] Rebinator: no, you don't have to edit it [19:24:07] Rebinator: but it would probably be nicer to edit it since it's offensive to Olibu
07-16-2006, 12:39 AM
Yea. I asked. I never would've saw this if I hadn't been told abnout it by a fellow member.
I had done it mostly because I liked how it rhymed and I found it hilarious. And actually? I laughed ealier today when I saw it so maybe I haven't had my fun by now. It urks me when someone makes an attempt to make me lok like an ass. That quote was made over a month ago and now here you are creating drama like it's a big deal. I'll edit as soon as you pm me politely. But be rudem and I'll keep it there and still smile when I read the rhyme every time I post. Can staff see that there isn't anymore drama attempted by locking this please?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
07-16-2006, 01:00 AM
Buahaha, that was worth the wait.
Just so you know, I have a lot of friends that are newer members. It's just the ones that are morons I have low tolerence for. If you're gonna up and quit because someone said a couple naughty words to you, good riddance. Bye.
07-16-2006, 01:03 AM
Olibu, don't quit man. Me and BJ go at it here and there, he's not as bad as he looks...he's really just a teady bear under all that...just have to get on his good side.
07-16-2006, 01:04 AM
Yea. Exactly. I don't need my ass kissed to be nice.
Show some intelligence. For example, you bitched at Retane for putting that quote in his sig, and expect him to change it willingly after you throw insults and threaten to put him on your shitlist? Jeez.
07-16-2006, 01:05 AM
...or a cookie. Cookies work. =D
I used to have beef with him too a while back, but its all over...we're cool. I think >.> ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Violet No you didn't. You just held a grudge because I didn't like you ripping people off for sigs. =o
07-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Olibu: well, if you do quit...I'll be sad to see you go...we had a good match and I was looking forward to roughing you bunch up again. =P but if you must go, then go with your head held high.
BJ: I love you man, glad to know we're...ok.... Retane: Go make more posts so I can make you more Tokens.
07-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr .... Do what? oO ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
07-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu\ Did you say please up there anyway? Did you say "Can you kindly remove that quote because it offends me"? No, you didn't. You said something along the lines of "Hey asshole, take it off or I'll hate you." EDIT: And I didn't mean you getting your ass kissed. I was referring that I didn't need people to kiss my ass for me to like them.
07-16-2006, 01:12 AM
I didn't say I was a polite person.
I said that you have no room to expect Retane to listen to you when you are being rude. This has nothing to do with me. It's you and Retane.
07-16-2006, 05:54 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu Hi there. I just saw this post. First, I thought that I'd clarify something. Rad is not the primary decision maker here. Therefore, he can't just decide who will be an admin. Secondly, Jeroen has set the admins the way he wants them. There is very little chance of another coming into play there. Third, you hate specific individuals, but if you wish to run around crying about "corrupt staff", in which you are unable to even spell it, then that is your choice. Honestly, as a server, people tend to swear the service is great until they get their check. Suddenly "the service was horrible, everything took forever, the food was disgusting, they hate this place and they demand a discount." They get it, then come back next week with a repeat of the incident. So I really hold very little value to your comments. Goodbye and good luck in your future projects. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|