Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quoth the Chubbsian...
#21
"Instead, I'll let Ultra Namek Kami utterly annihalate you with the Ultimate Bitchslap Of Inescapable Armageddon."

~Bra
Reply
#22
"I quit too."

~No Longer Android 13
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#23
"Weenie-Man Awaaay! To the Weenie-Mobil!"

~

>.> Some movie dude.
Reply
#24
"something about penis shaped meat"


~ Tooro, just now on our AIM conversation.

" 13:15:40: XD
13:15:46: yea but i like that one
13:15:52: I can't wait to get some penis to eat

...

13:17:46: brb, gonna get some f00d(penis)"
Reply
#25
LITANY AGAINST FEAR

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear - From Frank Herbert's Dune Book Series

I've had what little of it fits in my sig for I think a year now...even thought the whole thing is not in my sig...where it ends on I will permit it to pass over me and through me speaks volumes in my mind and nothing else needs to be said, I think it goes well with how I am going to rp Uub in the future.

Plus Dune just kicks ass.
Reply
#26
"A wise man learns by the mistake of others, a fool by his own." --Latin proverb
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#27
"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
-Einsetin, A.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#28
Cookie!

~ Chester's Bitch.
Reply
#29
"This people were pioneers."

-Daeg Alexandrant Waedos
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#30
"Die, bitch."
-Hellfighter Seventeen speaking to Daeg Waedoes.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#31
"SHORYUKEN!"

-Daeg Waedos, shortly after an attempted assassination.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#32
Quote:Originally posted by Chesters Bitch
_=Just like life
Guns and roses=_

-Bardocks sig or by someone who likes guns or roses =x

It's from the song "Guns and Roses" by Jay-Z featuring Lenny Kravitz. Since the number of characters is limited, I shortened it. The whole quote I wanted to use is:

"Life is all about guns and roses
Bittersweet like friends and foeses
Some get left behind
Some get chosen
Just like life
Guns and roses"

(Yes, they actually say "foes-es")

EDIT: The only quotes I use are from songs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#33
"You rub my stomach, a Reijin will definately pop up."

~Reijin XD
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#34
Sorry for the double post, but I had to get this one in...

"SPAM OFF!"

~Reijin =3
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#35
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
LITANY AGAINST FEAR

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear - From Frank Herbert's Dune Book Series

I've had what little of it fits in my sig for I think a year now...even thought the whole thing is not in my sig...where it ends on I will permit it to pass over me and through me speaks volumes in my mind and nothing else needs to be said, I think it goes well with how I am going to rp Uub in the future.

Plus Dune just kicks ass.

Thread winna!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)