08-16-2006, 11:21 PM
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post259812
Don't let this whore join again...he sux teh ballz
Don't let this whore join again...he sux teh ballz
|
OMG liek what a pheg!!!
|
|
08-16-2006, 11:21 PM
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post259812
Don't let this whore join again...he sux teh ballz
08-16-2006, 11:36 PM
ALEX! IM ME!
08-16-2006, 11:44 PM
I can't believe it. I try so hard to get rid of him, bury him alive, cut off his fingers, even make him eat razor blades yet somehow he comes back...damn yous Alex!1!!1
FREEEEDOM!!!!
08-16-2006, 11:56 PM
That...
Or he is a Zombie! Z day has fucking arrived!
08-17-2006, 12:01 AM
The only thing I suck is....oh boy that come back turned sour.
And DBZA? Someone actually remembers that joint? Wtf. Anyways, it's been a year since I been on this place. To sum it all up I've always been a little low on cash and my internet cut off at that time and I possessed no way of paying for it. Thus why I've rejoined this place 3 - 5 times in the seven year span(so I've technically only been here for about half of that time =O). Thanks for the welcome back though. Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention the actual uplifting news to that semi-depressing paragraph above. I'm a taxpayer now, so thus I can pay for my internet.
08-17-2006, 12:02 AM
Yea Its crazy. I dont remember him to much though maybe you would. Georgin or soemthin was his screename.
08-17-2006, 12:20 AM
I don't remember then again I can't remember what I did 3 hours ago.
The drugs my man, the drugs(jokes, I swear).
08-17-2006, 12:22 AM
=O Who doesn't remember DBZA? I was Piccolo on there. =P
08-17-2006, 12:26 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Alex You might want to stay away from those scooby snacks Alex. They rot your brain.
08-17-2006, 03:02 AM
Yeah I was like, shit, KV was just taken.
>.> ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
08-17-2006, 03:17 AM
It's been awhile, man. Good to see you back.
08-17-2006, 03:20 AM
Wow my zeni is 5555!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|