Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh, btw.
#1
Waffuru was made story guide. Just because we want to talk to him in staff forum.

No big deal really. Nobody cares. He probably won't do anything.

Just thought you should know.
Reply
#2
REMOD SQUAD!
Reply
#3
Guess I should get it out of the way ...

STAFF FAVOURITISM! CORRUPTION!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
I bet you five bucks he'll never do anything remotely involving taking authority.
Reply
#5
Deal. However if I win I don't want your money. I was you to strip and post a pic in the Kame House....ok that came out gay...so lets stick with the money.
Reply
#6
I've been talking to Raditsu about some things to add to teh site. Tongue
Reply
#7
If you guys need graphics, don't hesitate to ask. =)
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)